Calm FIT Candy Bath Towel


Calm FIT Candy Bath Towel has many fantastic qualities that ensure it would be a great welcome to your beach memories.
Calm FIT Candy Bath Towel is undyed with a vintage color and cabana strips, it’s light, absorbent and quick dry.

Availability: 1746 in stock

A very special gift for your loved ones. You can buy your personalized embroidered towel with its own special bag for only 4$ extra.
Your order will be at your door within 7-9 days.


    What Are The Materials The Calm Fit Candy Towel Made of?

    The soft material of the eco-friendly Calm Fit Candy towel has been developed using only recycled materials, making it a sustainable addition to your home. Being made up of 100% recycled materials, with no chemicals and dyes used in the colouring process, you can be sure that your Green Petition towel has been made with the environment in mind. 60% of the towel’s material has been created from recycling leftover fabric from three t-shirts while the remaining 40% has been taken from seven used plastic bottles. The bottles are put through a recycling process that turns the plastic into coloured cotton yarn that is used to create the final product.

    What are The Features of a Calm Fit Candy Towel?

    The zero-waste Calm Fit Candy towel has been created using the finest recycled materials ensuring a luxurious experience whenever it is used. The following are just a few of the features of the Calm Fit Candy towel.

    • Size: The size of the Calm Fit Candy towel has been perfectly tailored to the ideal length and width to suit any bathroom or even fit inside a beach bag. The towel measures 76×142 cm and has been developed to be soft and plush while still remaining light enough to easily carry. 
    • Design: The timeless design of the towel is a feature that will ensure you not only have a beautiful product today but that it stays in style for years to come. The striped lines and vibrant candy stripes are the perfect pop of colour to suit any occasion, be it in your home or even poolside. 

    How Absorbent is The Calm Fit Candy Towel?

    Along with being thoughtfully designed and sized, the recycled Calm Fit Candy towel has also been developed with extra-absorbency powers. Having a damp towel that takes hours to dry is not ideal, which is why we here at Green Petition have taken the user into consideration, designing a product with effective absorbent powers to keep you warm and dry.

    Where Can The Calm Fit Candy Towels Be Used?

    The sustainable Calm Fit Candy towel has been designed to be versatile, uniquely adapting from the perfect addition for your bathroom to a stylish beach towel that will make you the envy of all of your friends. With the extra-absorbency power and the unique lightness of the towel, you can use it wherever and however you want. 

    Is The Calm Fit Candy Towel a Good Quality Product?

    The Calm Fit Candy towel has been created to be a product that is of the highest quality, from the perfect size and weight to the softness of the product. When purchasing and using the Calm Fit Candy towel, you can be sure that you have the best product around, one that is sure to keep you warm and dry while still looking great. 

    size Lenght(in.) Width(in.) Lenght(cm.) Width(cm.)
    OVERSIZE 70 40 180 100
    FIT SIZE 56 30 142 76
    LIGHT TOWEL 70 35 180 90

    Additional information

    Weight 400 g
    Dimensions 12 × 12 × 16 cm


    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “Calm FIT Candy Bath Towel”