- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
With its, lightweight and quick dry composition, and simple but elegant style, Delmor Ochre Fit is your new generation 100% recycled bath towel. You can easily carry it everywhere you go, folding it into its own special sustainable bag.
ECO-FRIENDLY DELMOR OCHRE FIT
- %100 Recycled: 70% Recycled Cotton – 30% Recycled Plastic
- Eco-friendly: Turned into polyester yarn, we have recycled 7 consumed plastic bottles for each towel.
- Sustainable: Turned into colored cotton yarn, we have recycled 3 t-shirt’s left-over fabrics for each towel.
- Undyed and Chemical-free: No dye or chemical used in the production process. We use t-shirt’s left-over fabrics for the color of your towel.
- Sea-friendly: We have saved 3500 liters (924.6 gal) of clean water for each towel.
QUALIFICATIONS OF DELMOR OCHRE FIT
- Quick Dry: With its unique texture, it easily and rapidly dries taking half time less than a regular bath towel.
- Sand Resistant: Your towel is two sided: One side of it is resistant to sand whereas the other side is quite soft to touch.
- Size and Weight: Delmor Fit has the perfect size for a bath towel 76×142 cm (30”x56”). It is also lightweight 350 gr/ 12 oz.
- Recycled and Reusable Package: You can reuse your recycled Delmor Fit bath towel’s pack that is only 28×16 cm. You can carry it anywhere you go quite easily.
With its responsible manufacturing principle, Green Petition produces eco-friendly and sustainable products and uses only reusable, recyclable, and compostable shipping materials. So, you can reuse your package which comes with a recyclable and compostable FSC certified cardboard boxes. As part of its social and ecological responsibility, Green Petition donates %10 of its profit to non-profit green organizations.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 cm|
Beige, Capri, Tangerine