- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
With its, lightweight and quick dry composition, and simple but elegant style, Delmor Tangerine is your new generation 100% recycled beach towel. Delmor’s two sides are differently designed for an excellent beach experience: One side is soft to the touch with its loops whereas the other side’s plain weaving does not allow the beach sand to cling to it. You can easily carry it everywhere you go, folding it into its own special sustainable bag.
ECO-FRIENDLY DELMOR TANGERINE
- %100 Recycled: 70% Recycled Cotton – 30% Recycled Plastic
- Eco-friendly: Turned into polyester yarn, we have recycled 10 consumed plastic bottles for each towel.
- Sustainable: Turned into colored cotton yarn, we have recycled 5 t-shirt’s left-over fabrics for each towel.
- Undyed and Chemical-free: No dye or chemical used in the production process. We use t-shirt’s left-over fabrics for the color of your towel.
- Sea-friendly: We have saved 5000 liters (1320.9 gal) of clean water for each towel.
QUALIFICATIONS OF DELMOR TANGERINE
- Quick Dry: With its unique texture, it easily and rapidly dries taking half time less than a regular beach towel.
- Sand Resistant: Your towel is two sided: One side of it is resistant to sand whereas the other side is quite soft to touch.
- Size and Weight: Delmor has the perfect size for a beach towel 100×180 cm (40”x70”). It is also lightweight 320 gr/m.
- Recycled and Reusable Package: You can reuse your recycled Delmor beach towel’s pack that is only 34×18 cm. You can carry it anywhere you go quite easily.
With its responsible manufacturing principle, Green Petition produces eco-friendly and sustainable products and uses only reusable, recyclable, and compostable shipping materials. So, you can reuse your package which comes with a recyclable and compostable FSC certified cardboard boxes. As part of its social and ecological responsibility, Green Petition donates %10 of its profit to non-profit green organizations.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 cm|
Beige, Capri, Lime, Ochre, Tangerine