Calm Granite Bath Towel
Calm Granite Bath Towel has many fantastic qualities that ensure it would be a great welcome to your beach memories.
Calm Granite Bath Towel is undyed with a vintage color and cabana strips, it’s light, absorbent and quick dry.
- Size Guide
- Informations complémentaires
- Avis (0)
What Material is The Calm Granite Towel Made of?
The eco-friendly Calm Granite towel is made using 100% recycled materials, ensuring that customers who purchase products are receiving a sustainable and eco-friendly addition to their bathroom. This towel has been made with 60% recycled organic cotton that comes from around five different t-shirts and the remaining 40% is taken from ten consumed plastic bottles, which are turned into coloured cotton yarn. The soft and plush material has a luxurious feel, and you would never know that it was made from a few t-shirts and a couple of plastic bottles.
What are The Features of a Calm Granite Towel?
This product has been developed with our customers in mind, and is an accumulation of different features that all work together to ensure you get the very best final product. The Calm Granite towel has many useful features, a few of which can be noted below.
- Perfect Size and Weight: The size and weight of each of the recycled Calm Granite towels ensure that they would be a perfect fit for any bathroom space, measuring at an ideal 100×180 cm. The weight of this towel makes it perfect for a trip to the beach, and with so many other beach accessories to ensure you pack, your towel does not have to take up too much space!
- They are quick-drying: Getting out of the shower or bath only to be greeted by a wet towel really puts a damper on things. This is why we have developed the Calm Granite towel with quick-drying features, ensuring that it dries in around half the time compared to a regular towel.
How Absorbent is The Calm Granite Towel?
The Calm Granite Towel has been developed with reinforced-absorbency powers, ensuring that when you get out of the bath or shower, you are met with a plush towel that will help to get you dry in no time at all! Whether it is summer or winter, using an ineffective towel that is not good at absorbing water after a bath or shower can leave you wet and feeling cold. With the Calm Granite towel, you can be certain that you will be dried and dressed in no time at all.
Is The Calm Granite Towel a Good Quality Product?
The sustainable Calm Granite towel has been made using only the best quality of materials, and it being 100% recycled in no way makes it a product of lesser quality. Each of the materials used is obtained from reliable sources and no chemicals or dyes are used within the creation process. When you purchase your Calm Granite towel, you can be sure that you are receiving a product that is of the highest quality and has been made with the best products around.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 cm|