Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel
Meet your new generation, 100% recycled Delmor Fit Tangerine bath towel. Undyed with vintage color and cabana strips, it’s light, absorbent and quick dry.
- Size Guide
- Informations complémentaires
- Avis (0)
What are The Features of The Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel?
- Stylish and elegant design: One of the main parts of our ethos here is sustainability and we believe in creating products that will be used for years to come. This not only relates to the quality of each of the products but also the style and design. The Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel has been specially designed to be timeless and elegant.
- Sand resistant: The Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel has been created to ensure that not only can this bath towel be used in the bathroom but it can also be used for any days spent at the beach! To make sure that you have the best time while enjoying the sand and sun, the Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel is sand-resistant. With two sides, one soft and comfortable and one coarse and hardened to prevent sand from sticking, you can be sure that you will be comfortable while also not tracking home half the beach in your beach bag!
- Environmentally friendly: The Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel has been designed using 100% recycled materials, ensuring that the development of each and every one of our towels are sustainable. These environmentally friendly processes generally save around 5000 litres of water per purchase and the reusing of bottles and old and used material leads to less waste to fill up landfills. When using a Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel, you can be sure that you are helping to create a better tomorrow for future generations!
How is The Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel Manufactured?
The sustainable Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towels are manufactured through a sustainable process that looks to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills and make the most out of every textile product that is made. The textile industry uses copious amounts of energy in their production processes, and using an item and throwing it away is not environmentally friendly. It is for this reason that Green Petition has created a system whereby these items are reused to create other designs, like the Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel! Made from 100% of recycled products, you can be sure that the manufacturing process is sustainable.
What Sizes are The Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towels Offered in?
The Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel come in a variety of different sizes, from extra small to 2x extra large. These different sizes ensure that every customer will have a perfectly sized Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel option to choose from. the different measurements are taken from the chest, waist and hips to ensure that you are able to get the best-sized towel to suit you.
Is The Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel Made From High-quality Materials?
The recycled Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel has been made from high-quality materials. Each of the Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towels is made from 100% recycled products, with 70% being from recycled t-shirts and the other 30% being from used plastic bottles that are subsequently turned into polyester yarn. Though these towels have been made from recycled products, this does not at all diminish the quality and the Delmor FIT Tangerine Bath Towel has been specially designed to be a long-lasting addition to any bathroom!
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 cm|
Beige, Capri, Tangerine