Delmor FIT Capri Bath Towel
Meet your new generation, 100% recycled Delmor Fit Capri bath towel. Undyed with vintage color and cabana strips, it’s light, absorbent and quick dry.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
What are The Features of The Delmor FIT Capri Bath Towel?
The Delmor FIT Capri bath towel is a timeless bath towel that would offer the perfect addition to any home or bathroom space. this towel has many features and qualities that ensure it is one of the best-recycled bath towel products on the market! The following are just a few features of the Delmor FIT Capri bath towel that make it the perfect addition to your bathroom:
- Fast-drying: The Delmor FIT Capri bath towel is fast-drying and takes around half the time that a normal towel would to completely dry. The material has been specially formulated and designed to dry as quickly as possible, ensuring that bathroom spaces do not smell damp and that every time you use this product you are met with a warm and soft bath towel. gone are the days of damp towels ruining your day when your purchase a Delmor FIT Capri bath towel.
- Eco-friendly: The sustainable Delmor FIT Capri bath towel has been designed and made using recycled products, ensuring that it is eco-friendly. Not only are each of the towels on offer designed by using only recycled materials but for each towel that is made and purchased, you are saving approximately 3500 litres of water!
- Elegant style: We here at Green Petition believe that designs should be elegant in order to be timeless and this is why the Delmor FIT Capri bath towel is suited for all kinds of bathrooms! The rich and vibrant blue goes with many different colour schemes and the timeless striped design is one that can be placed anywhere in the house.
How Absorbent is The Delmor FIT Capri Bath Towel?
The Delmor FIT Capri bath towel is a super absorbent towel product that has been specifically designed to ensure that water is easily absorbed and then quickly dried. This absorbent feature is highly sought after and once using one of Green Petitions sustainable Delmor FIT Capri bath towels, you won’t know how you lived before it!
What Material Is The Delmor FIT Capri Bath Towel Made Of?
The eco-friendly and sustainable Delmor FIT Capri bath towel is made from 100% recycled materials and has been designed to introduce a more environmentally friendly solution to textile production. This towel has been designed by using 70% of recycled cotton that comes from approximately three T-shirts. This reduces consumption as new material is not made and old materials are not wasted by being thrown away and ultimately contributing to filling up landfills. The other 30% is made by turning 7 used plastic bottles into polyester yarn.
Is The Delmor FIT Capri Bath Towel a Good Quality Product?
The Delmor FIT Capri bath towel has been designed and produced using only the best materials. The recycled Delmor FIT Capri bath towel is made by using 100% recycled materials and has been designed to be both light and super absorbent. This product is one of the best on the market and is sure to add not only a pop of colour to your home or bathroom but also provide you with a luxurious and comforting towel to enjoy!
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 cm|
76×142 cm | 30×56 inch (Fit Towel)
burcuafsar16 (verified owner) –
Harika bir ürün, çok beğendim. Doğacı ve çevreci bir ürün olması yanında yumuşacık, su emiciliği çok iyi ve çok şık. Paketleme ve kargo çok özenliydi. Tavsiye ediyorum. Firma yanında ürüne özel yapılmış çantasıyla gönderiyor. Çok teşekkür ederim.